- Do you need a PC built for business… or something light and portable?
- Kids using it…. and need something sturdier or for school? And a trusted antivirus product active for up to 2 years?
- A good video card for gamers?
- Do you need Antivirus, Back Up, Network to the printer and Router or other PC for a Home Office?
- Upgrade the spare laptop so you can work from home?
- Supply and install business grade (yet affordable) VPN and antivirus for the Home Office and Local Business?
- A quality back up drive set to automatic back ups so you have peace of mind?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions….
As repair agents, we prefer to sell reliable PCs of reputable brands we know will honour their warranty and be accessible (preferably in Brisbane) if anything goes wrong. Desktop PCs can be put together custom to your needs and our laptops are of quality you won’t always find in the sale section of major retail chains. We also do get access to some super deals that offer excellent value for money.
I bought my new computer elsewhere, can you set it up?
YES. When you buy a computer online or from a chain store, often you turn it on to find an incomplete Windows installation. It is often tedious and confusing, especially when it comes to privacy settings to finish this yourself. We can finish this and also set everything up with the latest updated software (there are often lengthy and multiple “updates” for software from the time they were packaged to “out of the box” and in use).
So you don’t have to waste time checking settings and downloading everything again. You can bring in your old machine and we’ll transfer your files and desktop icons across so all you need to do is log on and use it.
*Note: Software license key may be required
*Based in Ashgrove, Brisbane since 1987