- Set up a Home Office
- Get the spare laptop set up to Work from Home
- Transfer data from a computer or back up drive
- Supply and install business grade (yet affordable) VPN and antivirus for the Home Office and Local Business
- Get a quality shock absorbing back up drive and set it up to automatic back ups so you have peace of mind in event of any hardware or software failure
As repair agents, we prefer to sell reliable PCs of reputable brands we know will honour their warranty and be accessible (preferably in Brisbane) if anything goes wrong. Desktop PCs can be put together custom to your needs and our laptops are of quality you won’t always find in the sale section of major retail chains. We also do get access to some super deals that offer excellent value for money.
- Do you need a PC built for business… or something light and portable?
- Kids using it…. and need something sturdier or for school? And a trusted antivirus product active for up to 2 years?
- A good video card for gamers?
Contact us today to get a quote
I bought my new computer elsewhere, can you set it up?
YES. When you buy a computer online or from a chain store, often you turn it on to find an incomplete Windows installation. It is often tedious and confusing, especially when it comes to privacy settings to finish this yourself. We can finish this and also set everything up with the latest updated software (there are often lengthy and multiple “updates” for software from the time they were packaged to “out of the box” and in use).
So you don’t have to waste time checking settings and downloading everything again. You can bring in your old machine and we’ll transfer your files and desktop icons across so all you need to do is log on and use it.
*Note: Software license key may be required