A local repair shop you can safely book in your PC for upgrade or repair
- Keep your family home safe by bringing your computer to our workshop
- Speak plain English to a local… without a stranger having to come to your house (we have suspended service calls & home call outs)
- Avoid stress and frustration (computers sometimes need fixing just like cars so get an expert take get your PC back up and running)
- Save time for things that matter to you, like your business and family
- Finish your GST / invoices / thesis before the you lose it completely at your computer not working
Call Saunders IT on 3366-6964 or come into our shop.
Saunders IT is a family owned and operated business located in Ashgrove, North West Brisbane. We opened doors in 1987 and were part of installing and servicing some of the first computer systems in South East Queensland.
Currently, Saunders IT are best at PC repairs and recommending just the right notebook for your small business or home office needs. We sell notebooks & PCs with all the hard stuff like setting up with your preferred settings and loading your files done already so you can remain calm and focused on what you do best. Call 3366-6964 for a quote.
What type of computers do you service in Ashgrove, The Gap, Bardon, Red Hill and beyond?
Currently, we repair and service:
- desktop PCs
- Macs including iMacs
- laptops (Lenovo, Toshiba, Dell, Acer, to name some brands) and certain tablets.
*Please note – we are no longer servicing printers or typewriters
**We FIX & SELL laptops & PCs
***We FIX (but not sell) Mac
Can you come to my house or business and fix my computer onsite?
During the Covid-19 Crisis and due to Social Distancing requirements, and for the safety of our clients and our technicians, computers may be brought into our shop OR we may be able to service your PC remotely. However, if this is not possible, please call us to discuss pick up or a safe way to service your home office. IF YOU HAVE ANY SIGNS OF BEING UNWELL OR HAVE RETURNED FROM OVERSEAS IN THE PAST 14 DAYS, PLEASE DON’T COME INTO OUR SHOP. CALL 3366 6964 to make arrangement for your PC / Mac / Laptop to be serviced without direct interpersonal contact.
SUPER HELPFUL to bring with you: Gather any WiFi passwords, router passwords, log on IDs and Software keys that may be needed in advance of the call.
Our Workshop is open between 8.30-5pm weekday and Saturdays by arragement.
I don’t want anyone coming to my home. Can I bring my computer into your workshop?
Yes, that is actually the easiest and most economical way to get your computer looked at.
Call into the shop at 330 Waterworks Road, Ashgrove.
We do charge an inspection fee of $99 payable at book-in. The Book in Fee covers our time to review your PC – and is reduced from the total bill. Half the time, the fix is covered within this price.
Should your computer repair costs be above the inspection fee, we would call to discuss this with you before going ahead with any work.
*We have a longstanding local presence – due to providing genuine appraisals and personalised service.
I need a new laptop / desktop. Can you set up users and transfer data from our old computer?
Great, we can definitely help you. We can:
- sell new PCs and notebooks – often a better quality “business” build than you’ll find in the mass retail chains
- set up Windows 10 and transfer your files… so you only need to turn on and use.
- set up multiple devices to connect with Wi-Fi, NBN or broadband.