A local repair shop you can safely book in your PC for upgrade or repair
Saunders IT installed some of the first computer systems in businesses and homes of South East Queensland, after opening doors in 1987. We are 100% family owned and operated and located in Ashgrove, North West Brisbane.
Currently, we repair and service:
- Desktop PCs
- Macs including iMacs
- Laptops (Lenovo, Toshiba, Dell, Acer, to name some brands) and certain tablets.
We Sell and / or Set Up
- Notebooks & PCs
- Desktop tower computers
*With all preferred settings and loading your files done already so you can remain calm and focused on what you do best.
We travel to these locations:
- Ashgrove, Bardon, Red Hill, Paddington, The Gap, Enoggera, Toowong, Mitchelton, and beyond.
*Please note – we are no longer servicing printers or typewriters
**We FIX & SELL laptops & PCs
***We FIX (but not sell) Mac
Can you come to my house or business and fix my computer onsite?
Absolutely. Please call us to book a Covid Safe service call to your home office or business premises. Phone 3366-6964.
I don’t want anyone coming to my home. Can I bring my computer into your workshop?
Yes, that is the easiest and most economical way to get your computer looked at.
Come into our shop during business hours at 330 Waterworks Road, Ashgrove
SUPER HELPFUL to bring with you:
WiFi passwords, router passwords, log on IDs and Software keys that may be needed.
Our Workshop is open between 9am to 5pm weekday and Saturdays by arrangement.
How much does it cost to look at my laptop / notebook / PC / Mac?
We do charge an inspection fee of $70, payable at book-in.
The Book in Fee covers our time to review your PC – and is reduced from the total bill. Should your computer repair costs be above the inspection fee, we would call to discuss this with you before going ahead with any work.
*We have a longstanding local presence – due to providing genuine appraisals and personalised service.
I am worried about Covid-19 risks.
To minimise interpersonal contact, computers may be dropped into our shop, maintaining a safe distance OR we may be able to service your PC remotely.
IF YOU HAVE ANY SIGNS OF BEING UNWELL OR HAVE RETURNED FROM OVERSEAS IN THE PAST 14 DAYS, PLEASE DON’T COME INTO OUR SHOP.
Phone 3366-6964for a quote to make arrangement for your PC / Mac / Laptop to be serviced without direct interpersonal contact.
I need a new laptop / desktop. Can you set up users and transfer data from our old computer?
Yes, we can definitely help you. We have been building desktops for home & business since the early 1990’s.
- Sell new PCs and notebooks – including “business” build PCs and desktops that you won’t find in the mass retail chains.
- Set up Windows 10 and transfer your files… so you only need to turn on and use.
- Set up multiple devices to connect with each other on a network or to Wi-Fi, NBN or broadband.
Please email a description of service required, or if looking at new – budget, purpose, and usage frequency.
- If you do not feel comfortable with strangers coming to your home – bring your computer to our workshop.
- Forget the merrygoround of different departments – Speak directly to an owner of the business
- Avoid stress and frustration (computers sometimes need fixing just like cars so get an expert take get your PC back up and running)
- Save time for things that matter to you, like your business and family
- Finish your GST / invoices / thesis before the you lose it completely at your computer not working
Come into our shop at 330 Waterworks Road, Ashgrove