Feel like you’ve been transported back to 1998 as it takes an eon for your computer to start up or load a page?
Worried your PC is about to bite the dust and you’ll lose your entire contact list and the 40 invoices you’ve yet to send out?
The problem could be hardware (RAM or other physical parts of your computer need upgrading) or it could be multiple other issues,including a virus or program conflict.
Saunders IT can run a 10 point check to find out what the issue is and get your computer running faster.
Making your computer faster may involve:
- RAM Upgrade (with quality genuiine parts)
- Virus and Malware removal
- Update windback and reinstall, Update catch up or Removing of Conflicts
- Network Adapter testing
- Junk File removal
- Reformat Hard Drive and reinstall programs
- Data extraction, back up and reinstall or transfer to exxternal device
*SIT always makes a copy of your data before undertaking any work where this is possible, however recommend all home users and small business owners conduct regular back ups.
Bring your Computer into our shop at 330 Waterworks Road, Ashgrove or call for a quote:
If possible, before you bring your machine into our store:
- Back up your data – documents, photos, tax or software data files
- Ensure you have a list of all your software license keys and passwords – later versions are a log in email and password and can be re-downloaded easily