Help! My computer is not working.
Googling “blue screen” “computer keeps freezing” or “WiFi not working” for HOURS… and still not gotten a result?
On hold to a hotline in some hard-to-understand foreign land… yet NOTHING has been resolved?
Restarted, tried Ctl+Alt+Del and followed everything your brother’s computer whiz friend said to do…. but the problem is now WORSE?
Save your sanity.
Call Saunders IT on 3366-6964 or come into our shop.
- Speak plain English in a local repair shop… without a stranger having to come to your house (although we do site visits for those who prefer that option)
- Avoid stress and frustration (computers sometimes need fixing just like cars so get an expert take get your PC back up and running)
- Save time for things that matter to you, like your business and family
- Finish your GST / invoices / thesis before you lose your mind
Saunders IT is a family owned and operated business located in Ashgrove, North West Brisbane. We opened doors in 1987, repairing typewriters and selling ribbons and were part of installing and servicing some of the first computer systems in South East Queensland.
What repairs and computer service do you do in Ashgrove, The Gap, Bardon, Red Hill and beyond?
Currently, we repair
- desktop PCs
- Macs including iMacs
- laptops (Lenovo, Toshiba, Dell, Acer, to name some brands) and certain tablets.
**Please note – we are no longer servicing printers or typewriters
Can you come to my house or business and fix my computer onsite?
Yes, we conduct service calls to your home or business in Ashgrove, The Gap, Bardon, Red Hill, New Market, Gaythorne, Arana Hills, Enoggera, Alderley, Brisbane CBD, Paddington, Toowong, Windsor, Wilston and other locations close to North West Brisbane.
If you need a service call onsite, it is helpful you have any WiFi passwords, router passwords, log on IDs etc that may be needed in order to carry out work. Sometimes, it may be necessary for us to take the machine back to our workshop which and complete updates, repairs etc.
Can I book it into your workshop?
The most economical way to get your computer looked at is to drop into the shop at 330 Waterworks Road, Ashgrove. We do charge an inspection fee, payable at book-in. This covers our time to review your PC – and is reduced from the total bill. Should your computer repair costs be well above the inspection fee, we would call to discuss this with you before going ahead with any work. We have a longstanding local presence due to providing genuine appraisals and personalised service.
I need a new laptop, or desktop, set up users and transfer data from our old computer
Great, we can definitely help you. We listen to your needs and can:
- sell new PCs and notebooks – often a better quality build than the mass retail chains
- set up and transfer users… so you only need to turn on and use.
- Wireless and broadband installations.
What next & Pricing:
- Inspection Quotation fee: from $70
(In shop inspection – we then call and quote you before carrying out work above $99)
- Insurance Quotes: $99
- Service Call to premesis: from $99
(Ashgrove, Red Hill, Bardon)
- Service call to premesis: from$129
If you would like further details on our terms of service, you can find them here.